Potential clients for the Commercial Kitchen should fall into the following categories:
- Must have a written business plan or the ability to have one in place within 3 months after utilizing the commercial kitchen.
- Must have a business license.
- Must be an existing business that’s registered with the State.
- Must provide a $1,000,000.00 liability insurance policy listing the Central Louisiana Business Incubator as an additional insured.
- Must provide a permit from the Department of Health that lists the Incubator’s Address.
- Must be ServSafe certified (food safety certificate).
- Must participate in mandatory business classes provided by the Incubator.
- Must be able to pay operational costs including rent to CLBI.
- Must be compatible with other incubator clients (Would they bother other clients by causing noise, odor, or other noxious problems?)